We took the Busby family to see the Garden of the Gods while they were here for Thanksgiving. It turned out to be a beautiful day, we had so much fun watching the kids climb on all of the rocks! It was a bit busy because of the holiday but we had a lot of fun in spite of the crowds.
Oh how I love these sweet girls!
Reese was beyond happy when I let her get down and play.
I love all of the fun rock formations for the kids to explore!
Look at those eyes! I'm so in love with this baby!
What good kids I have!
Look at them all laughing together! My heart is full!
Eric got to be the backpacker, Reese would have preferred to be out of the backpack but she consented to be in there for a while.
I love this picture, so fun!
What a fun day!
I have to say I was a little nervous when the kids were climbing up on these high rocks...
Mom and Dad with Ellen. I was trying to get a nice picture of mom and dad when Ellen jumped in and decided that the picture needed her in it.
. We just needed Melanie to be here and we could have had a fun sibling picture.
Reese really wanted to be down in the dirt with her brother and sisters
No comments:
Post a Comment