Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Creation of the Loft Bed

The house that we're renting has small bedrooms and our little family is growing so we decided that we could build a loft bed for the girls and it would save us some space and give the kids a cool place to play and sleep! So after some major pintrest searching we found a plan that we liked and we modified it to fit our space and needs, Eric went to Home Depot and bought all the supplies and we got to work! Talmage thought it was the coolest thing in the world to help his dad with this big building project. 
What a good helper! Look at those safety glasses and helmet...I guess you can  never be too safe! 
Talking about safety...are you worried about his little finger in the picture above, I was. 
Almost done, all that's left is the ladder and the safety bars.in the picture above. 
The bed is done now and the kids love it but...I can't find a picture of the finished project but I will add it as soon as I can. 

No comments: