Monday, October 15, 2012

Bridal Veil Falls in the Fall

Really any time of year is beautiful at this place but I have a soft spot for the beautiful colors up the canyon in the Fall I also like that their are so few people up here in comparison to the summer. We took a nice walk up the canyon and we even found some treasure while we were up there! The Kids loved the new fish pond they created at the bottom of the falls and they tried to touch the fish that came super close to get all the fish food we were dropping in the pond. 
Look at all of those Beautiful Fall leaves I love the Canyons this time of year!

This has got to be one of my favorite pictures, Oh' how I love  my sweet girls, and how lucky they are to have each other!

What a cutie, Talmage loved feeding the fish at the pond at the bottom of the falls this time and he did a good job keeping up with us on our walk up the canyon too. 

What an awesome bunch of kids I have! I'm so glad that I can share my love for nature with them, I really hope that they will continue to cherish the beauties all around them as they grow. 

No comments: