One of our favorite things to do when my mom comes into town! we love to look at the homes and enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of Balboa Island. The homes were decorated for Halloween and and it was lots of fun to see the giant spiders, and witches, and ghosts climbing these gorgeous homes.
Mom and I ate a picnic lunch of Cafe Rio while we watched the kids play in the sand. The weather was just about perfect and the kids had a great time finding shells while mom and I were able to eat in peace.
There is one spot hat we always look for crabs and Olivia is especially good at finding them. This is a picture of mom sitting with the kids while looking for crabs in the rocks.
Olivia and Tadge on the beach looking for shells. Olivia has Tadge in a headlock...I mean hug.
Olivia in her special crab-hunting spot showing off her balancing skills.
On our way back to the car we had to stop and play at the beach again. The point being to get as sandy as possible before getting into the car. What will it be like to not have sand all over the car? I guess we will find out soon enough. :o(
No comments:
Post a Comment