Monday, October 10, 2011

Our new House in Denver!

We took a trip to Denver to do some house-hunting from October 6-9th. It was so much fun to go on a little trip with Eric and no kids! We kept very busy looking at house after house. The first day we were in the area we had showings just about every hour, we hardly had time to eat! It was pretty disappointing, every house we saw was pretty run down and the prices were at the top of our range. By the time we went to dinner there was only 1 house that we thought would work for us, and even that house was pretty dated.

The next day we scheduled a few more showings and I got together with my cousin Kelly and went to lunch. We saw a few houses that I really liked on that Friday including the one that we decided on and signed a lease for on Saturday morning.

This is the house that we ended up signing a lease for it isn't the nicest house we saw but it was in the best area with the best school and it had the right price.

This is the park that is just a few houses down from us! It is a really family friendly area!

We are excited to be moving to a home that we will be able to stay in long term. I'm super excited to decorate for Christmas and we look forward to moving in the first of December! (I just hope I have time to get all unpacked before the baby arrives!)

2 comments:

So much Love! said...

Yeah for a place to call home. That park looks exactly like one I have been to in California. Infact it's so similar you had me a little tripped out for a minute.

Paula said...

Wow Stephanie, I don't know how, but I missed out on a lot of your posts and didn't realize you were expecting! Congratulations on another girl! We're having our second girl in the next 3 weeks. Gotta love these little princesses.