I can't think of a happier place to celebrate a birthday than at the happiest place on earth! So when I had to choose what to do on my birthday it was kind of a no brainier. Eric didn't have to work this Saturday so we got to go the Disneyland all together! What a wonderful time we had! The only thing that wasn't perfect was that Disneyland happened to be quite busy 2 Saturdays before Halloween.
We let the kids dress up for Disneyland today. The girls were princesses and Tadge was a Pirate.
We happened to be at the right place at the right time and had a front and center view of the flag ceremony. It was a lot of fun to hear the band and see them honor all the military personnel.
Eric took the girls on Grizzly River Rapids, they got a little wet!
We found a great place to watch the Soundsational Parade. It was one of those magical Disney moments with the kids! They LOVE the parade!
What a wonderful man I married! I'm so lucky to be blessed with someone who loves and takes care of us so well! Thank you Love, for a wonderful birthday!
Buggy on one of her favorite rides, the swinging Ferris wheel.
The kids and I on the swinging Ferris wheel.
I even got a Disney birthday Button. I have never had so many complete strangers wish me happy birthday. What a fun day with my wonderful family!
No comments:
Post a Comment