We are happy to announce that we are welcoming a new baby girl due January 29th! We are so excited to be expecting another little princess into our family! We love her to bits all ready!
Have I told you that my girls constantly ask to play with Olivia and Talmage? I'm so surprised that they remember their names so clearly, but they talk about them all the time!
Congratulations! You have such a sweet family, and this little girl will just add to that. I need to catch up with you some time. It's been way too long! I'm hopeful though that you might stay for a little longer length of time in Denver as we get there at least every couple of years since my grandparents live there. My parents are in the process of trying to move to Colorado Springs, too. Would love to see you again!
3 comments:
Yippie for girls!!!!
Congratulations Busbys!
Hooray! And fun for Talmage, all those sisters :)
Have I told you that my girls constantly ask to play with Olivia and Talmage? I'm so surprised that they remember their names so clearly, but they talk about them all the time!
Congratulations! You have such a sweet family, and this little girl will just add to that. I need to catch up with you some time. It's been way too long! I'm hopeful though that you might stay for a little longer length of time in Denver as we get there at least every couple of years since my grandparents live there. My parents are in the process of trying to move to Colorado Springs, too. Would love to see you again!
Post a Comment