Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bryce Canyon July 2011

I think that Bryce Canyon is one of my favorite places! I am amazed at the magnificence of the beautiful red rock formations there. A silly family shot.
Talmage got to spend some quality time with a monkey on his back.


Talmage hurt his head at our Family reunion... It didn't stop him from having a good time.


We met up with some thunder storms, but luckily Papa had extra rain gear for the kids to wear.


Talmage loved the hike we took, at least for a little while, when the thunder storms started closing in and Eric put him on his shoulders to speed up the process and help get everyone off the cliffs before it got too dangerous.

What a beautiful place to enjoy a sunset with your love!

1 comment:

Jen and Joe. said...

Where did you get Eric's hat? I'm 110% confident that Joe would think he needs one. =)