SOOOO... Why are we moving away from this paradise? Sometimes it's really hard to be okay with this coming move to Denver. For Example when you get together with tons of wonderful friends at the beach and roast hot dogs, eat delicious corn on the cob,and smores. The kids are all playing happily with their friends, I get to spend some time with Eric and all of my fun friends,and the sun is setting in the background...Yeah, these kinds of things make it really hard to move.
3 comments:
You're moving to Denver? We're in the Springs, we should play!:)
Beautiful photo of you guys in your header! And man you're living the dream life on the beach, I'd be so bummed too.
I'm sorry that you're sad to leave CA. I'd probably miss the beach/warm weather too. But Denver is only an hour away from the Springs. Playdate?? :)
Post a Comment