Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween was so much fun this year! We had a great time eating at Mimi's Cafe and then we hit the mall for some indoor trick-or-treating. It was a rainy and chilly day so it was good to have an indoor option. The girls and I dressed as witches and Eric and Talmage dressed as Curious George and the man with the yellow hat. They were so cute! Here we are while we were waiting for a table at Mimi's.
Eric and Talmage were so cute that we had strangers stopping them and asking to take pictures with them. Eric was the perfect man in the yellow hat!

This is the pumpkin that I carved. Isn't it cute? I had some help with the design (Thanks Katie).
The girls enjoyed the warmth of the fire at Mimi's.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

These Halloween pictures are so cute! I really love Eric and Tadge's costumes. He is a great Man in the Yellow Hat! And, from what I hear, Tadge is at just the right stage to be Curious George. Thanks for sharing the pictures!