I just thought I would post some of the pictures we took on our fun Disney Vacation.

I LOVE Cinderella's Castle at night. Olivia was especially enchanted especially when Tinkerbell flew right over us
during the fireworks display. It made for a magical ending to our first day in the parks.

Splash Mountain is the best! Pair it with hanging out with mom and it
doesn't get much better.

Our little fairy princesses got a wee bit tired. They all slept a fair amount in the parks, which made it possible for us to stay a little bit later without
having to go home in the afternoon everyday.

The girls loved the pool at the hotel, and their new swimming suits from
Monga. There were times it's true, that we had to say, "No girls we're not going swimming today, we're going to the parks instead." To which they agreed to only after quite a bit of
persuasion.

Eric and Buggy at Epcot. I love this Troll!

Eric, Ellen, and Olivia at Epcot Garden Festival. Do you think I could do this in my yard one day? We had a great time looking at all of the
themed topiaries throughout the park. This one was Olivia's
favorite.

My cute little space creatures. While Olivia was taking a 2 hour nap in the stroller
Eric and dad took Ellen and
Tadge to meet Buzz in the line to meet Buzz they took this cute picture.

Papa bought us YUMMY ice cream! Thanks Papa!!!

The tea cups with
Monga and Papa. All of the kids LOVED this ride. It was the ride that they were looking forward to most and they
weren't disappointed.

Family shot at Epcot. We had a great time at Epcot we ate funnel cakes in "America" and fish N' Chips in England. YUMMY!

Eric and I got to spend an evening at the parks without the kids. It was REALLY fun. Disney World is a whole new
experience with little kids SO SO SO much fun but it was really nice to go out just with Eric and enjoy the magic with out
having to count heads constantly.

The kids were pooped by mid-day. It didn't take long for them to look like this.

We got to see Mike, Sully left just before we got to the front of the line. The girls were sad not to see Sully but we were told that he had a conference call with
Roz.

We met Mickey at
Hollywood Studios. We
weren't expecting to see him so when he walked past us the girls were super excited!

We saw
Goofy at the Magic Kingdom. Ellen and Olivia love it when Papa talks like
Goofy so he HAD to be in the picture with
Goofy himself!

Ellen loved splash mountain, and was riding with her arms up by the second day. I really wish Olivia could have gone on this ride. I really think that she would have liked. it.
Talmage is SO happy that he gets to ride the
horse on his own! He felt like he was a real big boy. Just look at that face!

All of us Girls on the
back lot tour at Hollywood Studios. Ellen and Olivia were a little worried when the canyon started to shake and the water started pouring over the canyon walls.

We met the evil Queen from Snow White. Ellen was terrified! She wouldn't come over to have her picture taken for the longest time. The Queen was Great and the way that she spoke and interacted with the girls was amazing.

Fun for ALL ages! I'm being
nerdy with the girls cute
souvenirs from
Monga and Papa. Ellen got the cute hat and baby Ariel, Olivia got the princess Mini Mouse and quite
unfortunately 3
Disney pins (the first of
which she found by stepping on in at Epcot with bare feet).

Eric and I had the
incredible experience of seeing the space shuttle
launch from the top of the Mt. Everest ride in Animal Kingdom. Eric happened to be a little off in his picture so you can't see the shuttle only the trail of smoke. But it was really cool to see.

Olivia was just barely big enough to ride the Kali river rapids ride. She loved it, and she always seemed to be in the spot that got the most wet. She especially loved it when the Elephants would squirt her.

All of us at Animal Kingdom. Notice that None of the kids are walking. By the end of this trip I was loathing our umbrella stroller.
Talmage and Eric going on a Safari. The kids loved to see all of the animals and Olivia would say "I want see more animals!" when the ride was over.

The Dumbo ride was so busy
every time we were in the magic Kingdom that we only rode it once. And even then we had to wait 25 minutes for it.
Talmage and Olivia both loved it's a small world. I think it is very cute but the best part about it was that it it got us out of the heat and the sun for a few minutes.

Our Last day at the park we got a little wet.
Luckily we were about ready to leave when the rain hit. It was funny we walked into a show with HOT humid weather and 15 minutes later when we walked out there was about an inch of water on the ground. We got this fun family shot as were were walking out of the park.

The Highlight of our trip (for the girls at least) was meeting
Ariel and Prince Eric. It was a perfect activity for our last day in the parks. Olivia is now in love with Prince Eric.
4 comments:
Loved the pictures Stephanie looks like you had a blast! I think your lucky to have seen the space ship take off i heard that they are discontinuing it soon!
Looks like you guys had such a blast!!!!! I'm so jealous, my family went once for christams and I still like Disneyland better, but such a great experience. I loved the girls cute tinker bell outfits!
I love the smiles on the girls faces!! As for Talmage...that boy is getting so big and I am not going to know much about him! Crazy!
Now you've made me all jealous-- I can't wait to take my girls when they're older!
Post a Comment