Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Valco!

I can't tell you how much I LOVE my new stroller! I have wanted a Valco ever since I first saw them in CT but I really didn't want to spend $800 dollars on a stroller. So, I looked into less expensive strollers but couldn't find one that I liked... What's a mom to do? Well, while we were in Disney World with my parents (pushing 2 worn out single strollers one of which nearly always had 2 kids riding in it)I pointed out the Valco (My Dream Stroller) to my mom. She was quite impressed, especially with the option to have a 3rd seat. So when I got home I continued looking on craigslist to see if I would ever find one here in Texas, and miracle of miracles I finally found one, called on it and the next morning we were the proud new owners of a practically new Valco stroller. We have already taken it to the arboretum a few times, the library, (yes, it fits through the door) Target, and Eric has even taken ALL the little ones on a walk down to the lake on his own. It's fantastic. Olivia and Talmage sit very comfortably in the 2 side by side seats and Ellen can sit on the foot plate if she gets tired. It's prefect for us!This is a picture of the Valco with the toddler seat (our is all black but the orange is cool too). We don't have one yet but it's really nice. For now Ellen is doing really well with sitting on the foot plate. Maybe we'll get one for Christmas...
It's amazing even with all three of our kids in this stroller it is still easier to push than our umbrella stroller with only one baby in it.

No comments: