Thursday, September 24, 2009

Witches!!!


I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! I always have, I think it's because my family has always made a really big deal of it, and we have always had really great family party's to celebrate Halloween along with birthdays. Recently we have started a new tradition. For the past few years my mom my sister and I would take the kids to Gardener Village to see the witches. It is one of my favorite things to do this time of the year. The kids love it and we love to watch the kids love it. We went a little early this year because we don't know how long we will be in town but it was just as much fun as ever! If you want a great fall time outing this is one you don't want to pass up it's fun and best of all it's FREE! SO gather up the kids and head on out to Gardner village, but first call me, I might want to come too!

3 comments:

So much Love! said...

Steph, did you know they have a play up there called witches. It includes a dinner. You should check it out.

Angie said...

How fun! Those witches look great.

Steph H said...

Have you ever been there for the Cackle Contest? Everyone dresses up like witches and all the shops are open late and they have food and events. So fun!