Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grass

I let Talmage spend some time on the grass yesterday. He wasn't sure about it at first but once he got use to it he decided it was kind of fun. This boy is just the sweetest boy in the world I am completely in love with him. The girls were jumping on the trampoline with Calvin and McKenzie and having a great time bouncing around. Olivia is so funny she can't stay up very long with the other kids jumping so she spends most of the time laying on the trampoline giggling. Ellen on the other hand thinks it's fun to tackle Calvin on the trampoline. Calvin is a good sport and stays on his knees while the girls are on the trampoline so that they aren't bounced right off. The kids are having a great time playing and dressing up they sure are going to miss their cousins when we have to leave. (No we still don't know exactly when we will be done here or where we will be going next. I could speculate but with how frequently things change I'm sure I would be way off.) So for now we are here in Denver and will be here for about another week, then it's off to.....

2 comments:

Amy said...

She's chasing the boys already? You might have your hands even more full in a few years! :)

Steph H said...

It's kind of fun at one point in your life to live without knowing where your next step will be though, right? For so much of the rest of it you'll probably tied to one house, one mortgage, one neighborhood, one state...

By the way, I love your background!