This weekend we have had a lot of fun with our family here in Denver. Yesterday Dave and Kim took us out to the lake near their home. We went out of the boat and we all took turns on the tube. Ellen's favorite part was playing in the sand, she was covered head to toe in sand, she would just rub it all over herself and roll around in it. The girls were a little scared of the tube but Olivia took a second ride later in the day. She kept her eyes covered most of the time and when I said "wheeeee" Olivia would say, "no no wheeeeee". All in all we had a great time! We all got a little too much sun, I guess a thick layer of sand won't do the same job as sunblock (Yes we did put sun block on and yes we did reapply multiple times during the day). Still we're all a little pink and sore today.
1 comment:
I'm jealous! We went to the lake up here, but we didn't have a boat and we sure didn't have a ton of family to spend it with!
Post a Comment