Friday, January 16, 2009

The Update...

It has been a while since I have updated my blog and I'm sad to see how long it has really been. Well I am not going to go into the details of all that has happened since I last blogged but I will try to give you a brief synopsis of what we have been up to the last few weeks. First of all Christmas was great! After a brief moment of panic Eric did make it home in time for Christmas although it was cutting it close. We had a wonderful time with our families.

Eric's family had a HUGE 20 year family reunion that lasted about 3 days! (I don't think that anyone could have found it wanting for either food or entertainment)
Eric's little sister, Becca, returned from her mission in Porto Rico which we were all super excited for. It is wonderful to have her home again! The girls a thrilled to have her attention and they demand plenty of it. Melanie and James were here for close to a month and we were able to spend a lot of time with them. The girls are in love with them and hardly let them out of sight. Melanie is expecting and we were able to through her a baby shower while she was here. Eric was able to do some work from home so we were able to have him around for about 2 weeks! In which time I forced him to do lots of jobs around the house. Hopefully he will continue coming around... I have been spending a lot of time up in Pleasant Grove, Taking advantage of the family time and working on Quilting projects(minimally) I am determined to have Talmage's blanket ready for him before he is born!
So with all that has been going on I haven't had a whole lot of time on my hands to update the blog. But I will post some pictures along with this update and hope to be better about keeping up with things in the future.

5 comments:

Beck Family said...

It is so fun to see your family. I can't believe you already are on to number three. I love the name Talmage. We have a McKay. Good luck with the third- it is the craziest, but lots of fun. Boys are wonderful!

Becca said...

I just love the pictures and news you have shared about the family. thanks for keeping it up with lots of pictures so i could get caught up with all the fun you have had in the past year and a half!!!
Love Becca

Frye Kids said...

yes, we need more updates! cute name you have picked out for your little prince, he will fit in perfectly. i take it the job is still going well and things are moving along. keep the pics coming!

Maria and Ryan said...

great pics Steph! Love them all! look at all that fun snow!

Steph H said...

Ooo you guys play Ticket to Ride too, eh? Adam and I love that game! We'll have to play next time we all get together.