Friday, December 19, 2008

For the love of Christmas

The girls have been especially good at playing with each other lately (Thank Heavens). They love to give each other kisses and hugs and I was able to capture a few of these moments on film tonight. Olivia even coaxed Annie into giving her a kiss. I'm so glad that they love each other so much especially lately when we have been trapped in our house most of the time because of the snow. I guess they don't really have a choice, they either play together or play alone and for the most part they would rather have a playmate than not. Whatever the reason we have enjoyed some tender moments lately and for that I 'm grateful.

3 comments:

janel said...

CUTE new family pics. I went to Jimmy's shop today in Jerusalem and thought of you! Luckily no riots, though.

Jen and Joe. said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Sarah said...

I love seeing your pics of the girls and hearing how things are going. Congrats on the baby boy soon on the way!