Some more cute pictures...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
When your with Family The Fun Just Keeps on Coming
With Eric gone so much and with Melanie and James around I spent a lot of time with family in Pleasant Grove. The girls were very well entertained! We all miss Eric a lot but when we are surrounded by family the time seems to go a little bit faster. We have some funny pictures to share...
The first one is of the girls playing in the coat closet with their Manga. The closet is a little tight for 3 people and Ellen likes to pretend that it's Wisconsin. Ellen calls is "Misconsin" where she can see Melanie and James.

This one is funny...Here grandpa is baking us all rolls when he knows perfectly well that he shouldn't be eating them because of his diabetes.
This one is more sad than funny. Olivia has hit her head multiple times since we have been home this one was the worst! It was so bad I decided to take a picture. Take a look at that goose egg.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like fun, wish we were closer to play! how much longer does Eric have to be gone? hang in there girl!
I'm so glad you took a picture of Grandpa making bread--I've wanted that for awhile. I stole it from you blog, hope that's okay.
Post a Comment