Sunday, September 14, 2008

Watering the Garden




I was watering the garden yesterday with the help of Ellen and Olivia, who were more interested in playing in the water and mud than actually helping me. We had a great time The girls were very wet and covered in a mixture of water, mud, and tomato juice/seeds (from biting into big tomatoes) by the time we were done. Bath time was NEEDED big time! I'm glad Eric thought to get the camera because this was just such a normal and fun evening. I really like having pictures of us doing just regular every day stuff. What memories are made of...

3 comments:

Frye Kids said...

looks like fun and your garden looks huge!

Sarah said...

The little memories like this one are what it's all about. We love you guys and hope things are looking up.

The Millers said...

Hi Steph. Long time no contact. Lisa Robinson here, you're old Chatham Towne roommate. I saw your blog on Maria's and thought that I'd check in on you, see how you are. Your girls are precious. Where are you living? In in NY, of all places. Had a baby boy this summer and we're doing well. Hope all is well, and would love to hear from you.
Lisa