Yesterday I took the girls up to the cabin to spend some time with Manga. I was hoping that Olivia would sleep the whole way up there in place of her usual morning nap. I didn't account for Ellen being the extra helper that she was trying to be. She thought that if she sang to Olivia it would help her fall asleep... unfortunately she doesn't understand that when you are singing a baby to sleep you don't generally want to sing at the very tippy top of your voice. Olivia slept a total of 15 min. of our hour long drive and I think that is the result of the Camry's radio miraculously working after about a week of silence.
On the up side Olivia slept very well in Manga's bath tub for her afternoon nap. (Very Cute!)
3 comments:
so cute, sounds like a fun day!
Your kids are so cute. I love it!
in the bath tub?...how do you get a kid to sleep in the bath tub--I've GOT to learn the trick :-) Love ya Steph!
Post a Comment