Monday, September 1, 2008

The Remodel

We are finally seeing some major improvements in our house! We have gone form horrible wall paper, to horrible walls without paper, to muddy splotchy walls, to lots and lots of dry wall dust, to a new motor in our vacuum, to bright white primed walls, to our fabulous Portico (light brown)walls. It looks at least 1,000,000 times better, even without the trim and the ceiling panted. Eric is even painting me a sprout (light green) wall as I type. What a hard working husband I have!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! I just checked your blog really quick, but I've gotta go. The remodel is looking SO GOOD! Wish we could be there to see it!

janel said...

I'm sure the girls were a big help! Nice work.

Heather said...

That was a great color of green. Good job on the home improvement!

Nancy said...

Lookin' Good! What a lot of work.

Angie said...

Aw, congrats on getting your house together the way you want it. Sounds awesome! Make sure you post pictures when it's all done. Your girls are so cute by the way. That's so funny that the little one found she likes the tomatoes. At least she's not too picky right?

Frye Kids said...

hey so exciting, wish we were there to help, looks like fun! we miss you guys and hope you are doing well...

So much Love! said...

Eric, your amazing at straight lines...the paint on my walls...well lots of bleeding...ha ha. I love the contrast. Steph, I hope you are inhaling all those fumes.