Saturday I took the girls to Heritage Park with Jen and the boys and my parents. We had a great time Ellen especially loved the baby chicks, the pony ride, stamping leather, and the train. Olivia was just glad to be held and entertained herself by pulling off her left sock over and over again. The day was made complete when Ellen got kissed by an oxen. I think we will be going back soon!
2 comments:
That looks like fun! Is that a local farm? I'm impressed Ellen held the chick! She's brave.
hey we miss you guys too! it looks like that is a fun place. we are surviving and getting settled. the kids play all day and swim, it has been 80's and 90's since we've been here so we try to keep cool. Briant got called to cub scouts and i am a R.S. teacher so we keep busy. we never heard from the landlord we have tried to email but no response, have people been at the house at all?
Post a Comment