Monday, June 30, 2008

Before and After Pictures of the Front Yard


It has taken a lot of baby sitting but we finally have a lawn in our front yard that we can play on! Now we just have to get the back yard to thicken up. It has taken the front yard a month to get to this point so I am guessing that we have another 3 weeks until the back yard looks as good. The back yard it looking a green now but you can still see more dirt than grass. I am so excited to finally have our lawn growing!


3 comments:

janel said...

That looks great! Next primary water party at your house? I'll bring snow cones? : )

Jen and Joe. said...

wow wow wow.

The grass in my yard most CERTAINLY does NOT look like yours.

I'm SO IMPRESSED!

Love ya!

Jenny said...

The grass looks so amazing! We'll have to come play on it when we get home in just over a month! :) That is so fun for you. I'm glad all your hard work is paying off--your yard is looking awesome.