So Ellen and I were playing this morning and mid-play she said "Lets say a prayer" So we folded our arms and she said, "Heavenly Father, thank thee for this day, bless manga feel better and daddy come home soon and be safe on the roads with the ice on em'. please bless to play with markers and I color on my hands and it's ok... (after a pause, some singing, and noncense words) Snowman small, small, small, Jesus wants me for a sunbeam! in the name of Jesus Christ AMEN. I can't help but think that Heavenly Father smiles with delight when those prayers come in. I have to try really hard not to start laughing... they are just so cute!
1 comment:
That is a really cute prayer. I'm sure Heavenly Father smiles when He hears those innocent prayers! It made me smile!
By the way, thanks for updating your blog! It's fun to read everything that is going on with you guys!
Post a Comment