Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The Battle of the bows
So I have always laughed at those people who put those gigantic bows on their kids heads. I mean really some people go to extremes! So when our relief society sponsored a craft night where one of the activities was making head bands and bows for little girls I thought I would go just for the interaction with other ladies but... I got sucked in, they were just so much fun to make. Then I got home and I had to try them out on little Olivia. Well of course every mom thinks that her little girl is the cutest and when I put the head bands on her she was so stinkin' cute that I decided to let her where it in public. So you can tell me if it really is cute of if I am just being maternal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, she is my niece, so my opinion may not be much more impartial than yours, but I think she is absolutely adorable. She looks so happy and these pictures are very expressive! I guess Relief Society crafts can be fun and a good way to branch out.
Post a Comment