Friday, January 25, 2013

Warm January Days!

I love these springlike days in January but I know it can't last so we're trying to spend as much time as we can outside enjoying this pre-spring warm weather. The kids are having so much fun on their bikes and scooters and we're going to walk down to the school to pick up Ellen today. This warm weather makes me think that it should be spring, I have to keep reminding myself that it's really only January and we have plenty of cold and snow yet to come. At least we're not in Utah where they have been in an inversion for the past month with ridiculously cold weather! I'll take the low 60's any-day, at least any-day in January! 

 This little bug, she loves riding her scooter! 









Well, I'm heading out to walk to the school now! Love, love, love this nice weather! 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

We're so jealous of your gorgeous weather. What fun to get outside midwinter. Buggy is such a looker and so photogenic! I love your new header, by the way. It captures everyone's personality so well.