Ellen and Olivia had their first day of school today Ellen in the 2nd grade and Olivia at Kindergarten The girls have been so excited for this day, we were all up early to get ready and Eric even went into work late so that we could all walk the girls to school together. The girls insisted on wearing their matching outfits and Ellen promised Olivia that she would take good care of her.
I'm so glad that these girls love each other SO much!
So excited to walk to school Ellen was just thrilled that Olivia was going to be in a classroom so close to hers. Once we got close to the school Ellen wanted to take Olivia to her classroom alone. We had to tell her that today was a special day that Mommy and Daddy wanted to walk Olivia (and Ellen for that matter) to their classroom doors.
Looking at the School from the greenbelt.
Eric was able to give each of the girls fathers blessings the Sunday before the first day of school, What a wonderful thing to have the priesthood in our home!
I LOVE that Eric walked down with us, it made it extra special! Oh' how I love a new school year, I always have, I love the freshness of it how anything is possible and the smell of new crayons!
No comments:
Post a Comment