August is a BIG month in our house not only do we start a new school year but we also have 2 birthdays! Ellen turned 7 this year and Olivia turned 5, where has the time gone? I feel like it was just moments ago that I was cradling them in my arms as little tiny babies, now their big and in school! Crazy how time flies, we must be having fun.
Ellen was LOVIN' all the attention!
We had a little mini party for Olivia at the park with a few friends on her birthday, it was so much fun to see her playing with all her big kindergarten friends. I just love this age!
The real party was held early Pleasant Grove. We had a dinner of haystacks (Olivia's favorite) and cake and ice cream with lots of fun playing with both Mongas and Papas!
No comments:
Post a Comment