Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Who's Birthday is it?

I love the 24th of July, not just because of the parade, and the BBQ's, and the fireworks, but because it's my Dad's Birthday. I love my Dad SO much that I think he deserves a big parade and fireworks on his birthday, although he might prefer Mexican food to BBQ... The past couple of years we've walked down to the parade from the Condo and it's been so much fun to watch the parade, and to watch the kids watch the parade, they especially love the police men driving motorcycles with big fake mustaches (even the girls). What a fun day we had this year!
 Olivia found a nice place to perch and watch the parade go by. I love those bare feet! 
 We found this great spot to watch the parade from it was on a corner and in the shade. We had Scott and Paulette, and Scott, Hallie and Jamie meet us there. I love being with all this family I wish it could happen more often. 
 I love that the streets are all blocked so we can all stand in the middle of the street and snap a picture with Eagle Gate. 
 Our sweet little patriotic girl, she was having a great time waving that flag. 
 I have the BEST parents in the WORLD! Man, I love them!
 What a cutie!
 Our little Love Bug, is she cute of what?!
I love that Ellen takes such good care of little Reese! What a good big sister she is. I think one of the things I love most about this particular holiday is that we always spend it together as a family. How blessed we are to have such an abundance of love in ours! 
Happy Pioneer Day

No comments: