Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Cold Day at Garden of the Gods

I needed to get out of the house and We really wanted Eric's mom to see the beautiful Garden of the Gods park in Colorado Springs. So we braved the cold weather and enjoyed a couple of hours outside. We all bundled up in our coats and I wrapped Reese in her wrap inside my coat, we walked around a few of the beautiful formations and we watched some brave rock climbers. The kids had a great time running and climbing on the rocks. The cold weather didn't allow us to stay long but it sure was good to get out of the house for an afternoon!
Talmage wasn't being a good listener so Eric had to hold him on his shoulders for a while. Talmage was quite upset with his momentary lack of freedom. Eric doesn't look to pleased about it either.
What sweet girls. I love how Buggy always poses for the camera!

No comments: