Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pictures from the Hospital

In General I'm not a huge fan of hospitals, but I really appreciate the time I'm able to spend in the hospital and rest after I have a baby. There are some definite perks to those few days in the hospital.
1. I'm expected to stay in bed all day.
2. I get to order anything I want from a menu 3 times a day.
3. I don't have to do laundry, dishes, or clean up after the kids.
Talmage and Olivia came to visit in the hospital. They immediately fell in love with their baby sister. Tadge Loves Reese but he looses interest pretty quickly when it comes down to holding her.
My mom and dad drove out to see us the day after Reese was born. They were so wonderful to come out and help for that first week! We had a great time! Reese was rarely put down that first week or so.
Olivia Loves Reese and her attention span for holding her is slightly longer than Talmages.
This picture was taken pretty soon after Reese was born. It was Eric's first time holding our little Reese, I think he's in love!
This picture was taken the day we left the hospital. This was the outfit the kids picked out for Reese to wear coming home from the hospital.
What a little angel!
Ellen came to see Reese a few times, She would have stayed all day and missed school if I would have let her. She LOVES Reese and will hold her as much as I will let her. She is going to be a wonderful help, and a super sweet and loving big sister!
This is me about an hour after having Reese. I was so happy that she was healthy and out of me!
This is Ellen's first time meeting her sister.

No comments: