Thursday, July 21, 2011

2 Weddings and a Bee Sting

Goose came over with the kids to play in Pleasant Grove one day and after some time at Discovery Park we came home to let the little ones nap and to find something to eat. The kids played well together and by the end of the day Ellen and Ben were getting married and Ry and Olivia were getting married, it was super cute! They dressed up and danced together and everything!
We let the kids eat outside with their very own picnic! When the kids finished up and we had cleaned up a little Goose and I sat down to eat but as we were sitting down to eat I got stung by a bee. I haven't been stung by a bee since I was a little girl so I was surprised by how much it hurt! But, I guess it's better me than the kids!

No comments: