I think that every mom understands that the 30 minutes before you have to leave for church are just about the most stressful moments of the week. Add on to that that we had 2 realators showing the house while we were at church so the house had to be clean and well you have more stress. But sometimes even when life is hecktic and crazy you have to take a picture because, well there's always time to take a picture of cute kids ready to go to church!
One of Tlamage's new favorite activity's is climbing behind the couch. His sisters call it their super hero station.
I love this picture of buggy! Is'nt that just a priceless smile? She is just so fun to watch, her facial expressions are amazing!
1 comment:
look @ those cuties! I love them!
Hey where are you? I've been trying to call you! Call me! I want to talk to you!
P.S. Do you do anything besides go to disneyland? Ha! :-)
Post a Comment