Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Fun Project

Our Dining set was disgusting. White Dining chairs are never a good idea with small children. Ours had been through a lot and it was really quite embarrassing. So we decided to reupholster the chairs with something a little less white this time. I picked out the fabric with the help of Eric's mom and then one evening a couple of weeks ago Eric and I cut out fabric and started stapling. It was a fun project because it was pretty quick and easy and there was an huge difference in the appearance of the chairs. And now in a couple of years when these chairs look like they have had their fair share of love we will know what to do to give our dining set a new fresh start.


4 comments:

The Millers said...

Yeah for fun "new" chairs. Don't you love how easy it is to freshen things up a bit?

katie said...

THose look really good!

Jenny said...

those look great, such a fun fabric. and I'm impressed with your craftiness! that's great that you did it together :) I don't think I realize how easy it can be to change the look of things!! good job :)

Steph H said...

What a great idea! I love how different they look!