Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Climber

I guess all kids think it's fun to climb and I guess I should have expected Talmage to start climbing on things but I really just didn't think that it would happen so soon. I mean he is barley starting to walk. But this is what happened a couple of days ago I walked into the girls bathroom to supervise the hand washing process and saw this... Later the same day (Ellen Loves to wear her PJ's even in the middle of the day)I was working on unpacking some things in my bedroom and I looked over and saw him standing up on top of a diaper box filled with books. When he saw me look his face broke out in a huge grin, he was so proud of himself. I hurried and snapped a few pictures before I took him off the box and moved the box to a less accessible spot. My little baby is growing up.
(This is still during the unpacking phase so excuse the horrible mess)

No comments: