
I can go to the grocery store during the day now if I so choose. I can go to target or the mall or even to a play date! I'm so excited for the freedom that a car can give. We got our car Saturday evening and we LOVE it. I never thought that I would have a brand-new car but the 0% financing got us. We are now the happy owners of a new 2010 Toyota Sienna. I love the Power sliding door option and the 8 passenger option that we got and there are so many things that I just love about this car! The kids love it too. The girls can climb right into their seats in the back and Talmage loves to be by the window. Ellen is practicing buckling herself up and I think she will get the hang of it soon. I think I might go to Target today, just because I can!
8 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations! That looks like just the right size for a road trip to the North. I'm so glad you're not stranded anymore!
congrats, that's fun! totally my next dream car :) so glad you have a way to get around and that it's so nice and spacious for the kiddos. hope you had fun at Target! :)
Yahoo! thats such a nice car!! Hope you enjoy your freedom and enjoy little excursions all over Texas!!
Awesome! I love my neighbors Sienna. I totally wish cars came with self closing doors! Seriously.
With that new found freedom leave the wallet at home (all except for the drivers license). These freedoms come with pressure. :)
congrats! big time! good things come to those who wait, I guess :-D
Love you! Enjoy being a minivan mom!
Sorry it has been so long since I checked your blog. Looks like you've moved to Dallas? Crazy. Hope all is going well for you guys. I would love to talk to you sometime.
Congrats on the van. I still only dream of that second vehicle... :)
that is so exciting enjoy the new car smell quick before someone pukes in it!!! you look great in it, congrats!
Adam's worst nightmare is owning a minivan but I secretley love them (okay, now openly to all Busby Family Blog readers). We might be in one before we know it! Congrats to you guys!!
Post a Comment