I am realizing that living in Dallas can have some significant perks. Today we enjoyed temperatures in the mid 70's, all of the trees are blossoming and it smells delicious. We happen to live less than a mile away from the Dallas Arboretum so I went and got a season pass so that I can take the family (and whoever comes to visit us) to see the stunning gardens there. We had a great time at the arboretum today the girls got their faces painted and we visited the little petting zoo that they had set up. The gardens were gorgeous with all of the tulips in bloom and the trees in blossom. It was a great little outing and now that I have a season pass I will be going quite often! And because I'm living in an apartment I guess I'll just have to adopt this as my back yard. How many people have a perfectly manicured 66 acre backyard?
Ellen loved having her face painted!
5 comments:
Looks like your having fun!! miss you all and i quite jealous of your warm weather. Still a little bit cold here in Logan, but spring is coming!! Love ya lots!!
Love the picture of Talmage. So cute!
That looks absolutely gorgeous! Just love it!
Steph....the face painting was awesome. However Ellen looks a little to beautiful all dolled up. You better watch out.... :)
I went there when my sister lived in Dallas. It IS beautiful!
Post a Comment