We walked to the Natural History Museum (A huge disappointment). I was really excited to see it, I thought it would be full of fun interactive exhibits instead I saw diorama after diorama. No wonder Olivia was having melt down after melt down, she was bored to tears!
After the museum we walked in central park for a while and then down Broadway past the temple. It was a beautiful the lights came on and we took some pictures at a courtyard in front of the public library of preforming arts where they had a beautiful Christmas tree and fountain. At this point it was getting dark and Ellen was informing us that she was starving so we walked back to the car and headed home.
New York really is beautiful this time of the year!
4 comments:
So fun!! and I love your new blog background and colors :)
me again :) what great experiences you get to have with your family in new places!
It looks like so much fun! Soak it all up before leaving for TX! Then you'll have to post about rodeos and warmer days. Cute family! I wish we could see you sometime! :(
wow i cant believe it and all the fun adventures you are having! looks like an amazing place!
Post a Comment