


We took the family to JCPennys just before we moved to Connecticut. I think we got some cute ones. I will post some pictures of CT and our adventures here as soon as I get a computer. Until then I will just tell you it is beautiful here. We made it just in time to enjoy the leaves! Pictures and more posts to come soon... I hope.
6 comments:
HOW Adorable! :) I miss your sweet little family! Let us know how your new home is! And YES--pictures, pictures, pictures!!
So cute! But I can't believe I just found out you moved!!! :( we didn't even get to see you before you left but I was so glad to hear the things about the job. Hope things are going well, will be excited to hear about things.
These pictures are so adorable Thanks for sharing them with us!!
Oh the kids are so cute! I miss getting to see you guys. Connecticut though! wow, I bet it is pretty there. Hope you are all doing well!
Tiffer! I love your pictures, I'll have to get a couple to show the boys so they don't forget about their cousins. Keep updating your blog! Happy Birthday!!
So sorry that my life has been so busy with the new bundles of joys in Keith and Angies life that I let you slip away to Connecticut. Hope this is good news. :)
Sorry, I am posting in Kevin's name. It's Julane if your not sure.
Post a Comment