Monday, August 11, 2008

Yummy Dirt!



Ellen thought it would be fun to feed her sister "Gummy Bears" which were really clods of dirt in the front yard. Apparently they aren't too bad, because Olivia didn't seem to mind. In fact she was thrilled with the attention she was getting from her big sister. When Eric discovered Olivia with her mouth covered in mud his first reaction was to call for me to bring the camera, so I did, the damage was already done so I guess all that was left to do was to document the moment.

3 comments:

janel said...

Do you have any pictures of Eric with facial hair? I wonder if Olivia might not resemble him a little with that goatee of mud! I mean, gummy bears.

Sarah said...

Dirt... it's natural, can't be too bad for you.

Sunday we went to church and on the way Lydia asked if Ellen was going to be there. It broke my heart. She keeps asking about our home.

Frye Kids said...

we miss our neighbors and looks like we missed out on the yummy dessert! too cute!