Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yard Update




I guess you could say that our yard is on its way to becoming beautiful but right now it just looks like a bunch of dirt. We have almost everything tilled and now we need to move on to fixing sprinklers and leveling everything out before we can seed. We hope that we will be seeding our lawn area within the next week. Luckily my sister has taken Annie for a while so that we can get our lawn under way with out her making a muddy mess of everything. Ellen misses her terribly but the boys are having a great time throwing balls and sticks for her. I just hope that we can get our lawn growing soon, I want to play outside with the girls as much as we can this Spring and Summer.

The square foot garden is coming along nicely! My peas and spinach are sprouting and my Tomatoes are doing well in their wall o' waters. I'm so excited for all of the wonderful food that we will be able to harvest this year!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Can't wait to see the yard when it's all done! I can't wait until we have a yard and I can learn how to grow my own fresh produce. That day will be a great day.