Sunday, April 27, 2008

That's What It's All About!

Ellen will occasionally pull out a book from the bookshelves in Olivia's room and want to read it (I have so many books form my years teaching she she hasn't read most of them yet). So, a few days ago she picked out the Book, The Hokey Pokey, which is essentially the Hokey Pokey with pictures. She has insisted on reading it multiple times a day since she discovered it and now has it nearly memorized. Yesterday as I was making breakfast she pulled it out again and wanted to read it. I told her that I would read it with her as soon as I got the muffins in the oven and she went and sat on the banana chair to wait for me. As I was scooping batter into the muffin tins I noticed that she had grown impatient and started to read (sing) it without me. I tried to film a little of it, She was kind of shy at first so it took her a minute But it is stinkin cute!


2 comments:

Cousins Family said...

You have a blog too! She is so cute!

Beck Family said...

Melissa Beck here from the 201st. found your blog jumping around. Such cute girls. So fun to catch up on old friends.