Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day at the Garden Of The Gods

Mom came out for a quick weekend visit for Memorial Day, it seems like she was only here for a minute and we didn't get to do half of what we wanted to but... There is always next time. I was sick while she was here I kept thinking that I would get better and I just didn't, It turns out that I had Bronchitis and I would be feeling lousy for the next few weeks. I'm still so sad that I basically missed the month of June... it's kind of a blur. I look back at the few pictures that I took while I was sick and I hardly remember those times. This happens to be one of those times. I vaguely remember the trip to the Garden of the Gods but most of the time my mom was here is just a hazy mess. 
 These girls LOVE their Monga! 
 We got yummy Orange Cream shushes at Sonic before we walked around the loop, (Talmage drank most of mine) man were they good!
 The weather was beautiful while we were there I LOVE Reese's bare little legs! 

No comments: