One of our very favorite places to go while we're in Utah is Bridal Veil Falls up Provo Canyon. It is so beautiful and easy to get to, and the kids LOVE the shallow pool at the base of the falls, it's perfect for cooling off in. I just love places like this where you can see and be in nature but not have to drive hours.
Olivia was wearing this same outfit last year when we came to the falls I didn't notice until I was talking to Melanie and she said that she remembers her in the same clothes from the year before.
Reese was so happy to be loved by both of her Mongas in one evening! She even had her Papa making faces for her entertainment.
Our favorite picture taking tree!
The Mongas
The kids were all soaked, but they had a wonderful time.
No comments:
Post a Comment