Saturday, September 8, 2012

Another Job Well Done

Eric finished another project and to celebrate the company put on an open house for the families of everyone involved. It was pretty fun, they had a bounce house for the kids and everything. It was nice to have an informal tour of the building before all the security starts. 
 Reese was just happy to chew on this water bottle most of the time. 
 It was nice to see Eric, he has been working so many hours lately that this is one of the few times he's seen the kids in the past couple of weeks. 
 Eric's company colors are green and blue and they had brightly frosted cupcakes in both colors. Can you tell which colors the girls choose?
 You would think that a 7 year old could eat a cupcake without getting it all over her face, but I'm pretty sure I looked about like that after I ate one of them. These cupcakes had serious amounts of frosting! 
This is inside the data center space, Yea Eric for another job well done! 

No comments: