As always we had an AMAZING Christmas morning, the kids were thrilled with the sight of all the gifts under the tree and the magic of giving and receiving and enjoying lasted all through the day!
Talmage especially loved his blumblella and rain jacket! Just look at that cheesy smile he has on his face...pure bliss!
I was super surprised and got my Christmas wish this year! I got a Canon T3i, and I love, love, love it! THANK YOU everyone who contributed to this over the top gift! I'm still practicing and learning how to use it but all the pictures on this post were from my new camera!!!
Christmas breakfast, Always soooooo yummy!
Eric snapped this picture of me and Reese, I was on my way to take her up to her crib for a nap.
Olivia got a beautiful horse from Monga and Papa and she loves it!
Ellen super happy with her new jewelry making kit.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment