Monday, January 23, 2012

Still Pregnant

So if your wondering if I'm still pregnant the answer would be YEP! I'm gigantic and it feels like I'm carrying a bowling ball under my shirt. Baby Reese is super active and that makes it hard to fall asleep at night but other than that I'm feeling good! We're all getting excited to meet this little girl but if past experience has anything to do with it we'll still be waiting another week or two. I really don't know what to expect this time because I have 2 due dates... My Dr. in California wanted to go off of my early ultrasound which predicted the 29th of January, but my midwives here in Colorado want to go by my Last Missed Period which would put me at the 24th of January... So Who knows!

4 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Oh my gosh, you are the cutest pregnant girl!

James and Ev said...

Steph! You look great!!!!
Good luck when the time comes! Keep us all posted....

Steph H said...

I love how healthy you feel when you're pregnant and you still have such a great attitude, like you could take on the world. Hope she comes soon!

So much Love! said...

Girl, you look so cute with your hair pulled back tight! I love it! I know what it feels like to be a bowling ball. However, I think you look cute with the bowling ball. :)