Friday, December 9, 2011

O Christmas Tree

This is the tree that I found on Craigslist for $10! I thought it was too good a deal to pass up so I got it and thought it would be a fun surprise for Eric when he got home if I had it all decorated SOOOO I spent ALL day trying to decorate this 8 foot tree with the assistance of 2, not so helpful, helpers. The real problem was that the tree kept on falling over on me and I felt like I had the wrestle the silly thing all day long, (not an easy thing to do when you are 8 months pregnant). This is the tree pre-lights and decorations, when I still thought it was a great idea to finish it on my own. Our Disneyland ornament to commemorate our year of fun at the happiest place on Earth.
Our cute little Olivia Bug showing off for the camera, she was so pleased with herself for helping me decorate the tree!

Ellen found her dress up and had to wear it while decorating the tree.

No comments: