Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kinder Joggathon

Ellen's school had a jogathon on April Fools Day, Ellen had been looking forward to it for weeks! I was worried that she would have a hard time, because it was a really hot day and we don't often go jogging together (like never...I don't run) But she did really well! She jogged for 2 miles! I don't think I could jog for 2 miles but she did it! As I was thinking about it later I realized that she jogs ALL THE TIME, I'm naturally a fast walker and when we go out on walks or to places like Disneyland she has to jog to keep up! She should be the best little jogger in the school! This is a shot of our spectators. Olivia, with two of her friends, and Talmage. Talmage was a STINKER and wandered away from me 3 times! One time they even announced a lost boy when he wandered to the announcer area. I was so embarrassed!
A cute class picture after the jogathon!
Ellen is so excited to start her jog! Her goal was to run a mile.
I loved that ellen's great idea for an April Fools Day Joke was to have 1 piggy and one bun. Parents at the jogathon kept asking her if they could fix her hair. She had to keep telling people that she did it for April Fools.

A good stretch before her run! She had a great time! She's already excited for next year's Jogathon.

1 comment:

Steph H said...

I love her April Fools "joke". Ha ha!