Friday, December 3, 2010

I love California!

We've been here in CA for almost a week now and we're LOVING it! We are living in a beautiful 2 bedroom townhouse in a wonderful area. Ellen is enrolled in an excellent school and loves her new teacher. We've been having temperatures in the 60's and 70's and we love not having to bundle up to go outside. Since we've been here I have been to the beach twice, to Fashion Island once, the park across the street 3 times, Target twice, Costco twice, and Church once. Ellen is in morning Kindergarten, so we're all oup and dressed and out of the house early each morning. I have been trying to go somewhere new every morning while Ellen is in school. It will be nice when I know my way around a little better.
So far the beach is my favorite thing. We live close to the most beautiful beaches! I need to do some exploring and decide what beaches are the very best in the area but really if I have the sand under my toes, the sound of the waves crashing on the shore and the warm sun on my shoulders I'm one happy camper!

I love the rock formations at this beach!

Talmage was so excited to be on the sand!


Ellen and I looked at sea urchins in the tide pools. I have always loved tide pools, ever since my Daddy took me when I was little.
Ellen and Olivia LOVE the sand! They were covered in it by the time we went home.




What a lovely view! We are SO happy to be here!

1 comment:

So much Love! said...

Thanks for taking us to this awesome beach it was beautiful but being there with you is what made it Awesome!
P.S. I still can't get over how much it is to rent your place each month....I find it amusing to quiz everyone on what they would expect to pay and everyone guess around 1500. Funny!
Love you guys.